My last post on “HOW TO BURN BELLY FAT AS FAST AS POSSIBLE” has raised so many questions about the main ingredients in the two recipes. The questions bordered principally on the health benefits of these ingredients; Ginger, Cucumber, Lemon, Parsley, Mint, Aloe and of course water. Not only did I see myself in the people asking such questions, they as a matter of fact inspired what I have here for us today. Need I say it’s very important for you to know at least a little about anything you take into your body, either as drink or food. Here we go!
Health Benefits of Ginger
- Ginger aids in weight loss because it’s a natural appetite suppressant
- It reduces inflammation
- It reduces nausea and vomiting
- It kills cancer cells
- It helps to detoxify
- It helps to fight diseases
Health Benefits of Cucumber
- Keeps you hydrated
- Fights heat, both inside and out
- Flushes out toxins
- Nourishes you with vitamins
- Supplies skin-friendly minerals such as; magnesium, potassium, silicon
- Aids in weight loss
- Revives the eyes
- Cuts Cancer risk
Health Benefits of Lemon
- Helps to reduce weight.
- Gives relief from fever and cold.
- Controls high blood pressure.
- Stops internal bleeding and nose bleeding.
- Treats rheumatism and arthritis.
- Cures indigestion and constipation.
- Eases the pain of sun burns and insect bites.
- Soothes toothaches and cleans teeth.
- Helps fade scars and removes wrinkles and blackheads.
Health Benefits of Parsley
- It’s used for treating fluid retention (Edema)
- Protects wound from sepsis
- Gives relief from indigestion, constipation and gas
- It improves bone health by improving calcium absorption.
- Promotes removal of toxins from body
- Lowers blood pressure and prevents heart attack
- Cancer prevention
- Diabetes prevention
Health Benefits of Mint
- It aids weight loss
- It helps with indigestion and gas
- It gives you glowing and acne free skin
- It help to fight cancer
- It relieves pain
- It soothes skin rashes
- It helps with nausea
Health Benefits of Aloe Vera Juice
- Having Aloe juice for two weeks can help reduce inflammation in the body like rheumatism, inflammation of ears and eyes and arthritis.
- It helps to maintain cholesterol level and increase the level of good cholesterol.
- Aloe Vera juice is useful for weight loss.
- Applying fresh aloe gel directly to the gums reduces the pain and inflammation.
- Regular intake of the aloe juice helps to fight cancer.
- Aids digestion and relieves constipation
- Eases stomach ache and acid
- Soothes redness and swelling
- Keeps you Hydrated.
- Liver function
- For clear skin.
- Boost Nutritious
- Relieves Heartburn.